Pages

Tuesday, August 5

citizenship shenanigans

Some of you may have noticed that I deleted the last post I wrote about my secret plan to get Raphael deported.

Huh. Funny story.

So, my amusing little post hit just a bit too close to what could've happened if my boy wasn't so well-dressed and polite (and I'm not talking about the sea-green, sequined prom dress). Let's just say "green card" apparently doesn't always mean "green card", even though almost nothing about this sentence makes logical sense. Maybe I'll explain later. Most likely I'll just try to pretend this whole drama never happened.

But probably I'll re-publish yesterday's prom-dress/deportation post once we've recovered a bit from the trauma of being threatened for no good reason by the US government. Just give me a day or two to get with the right lawyers.

2 comments:

Jen C. said...

Eeek...I hope everything is okay with you two!

Jenny said...

I'm sure it will be. And if not, once we've settled down in a nice little place in Guatemala, we'll invite you down to visit. ;)