Pages

Wednesday, January 16

decisions decisions

Who says I'm too old to make good decisions? Today I made several decisions that I'm reasonably happy with.

Decision #1: Inspired by my last post, and after some clever manipulation of my schedule (time management skills! You haven't forsaken me!), I have decided to take a Spanish class during my lunch hour this coming semester. Yay! Uh. I mean, Dios Mio! Esto es excellente! I think.

Decision #2: I got a library card. I haven't set foot in a public library since early in 2001. I thought it might burn when I crossed the threshhold, but it did not.

Decision #3: Lila got a new Kong a few weeks ago - much bigger and theoretically more structurally sound than the apparently uber-puny one she had. And ate. So, five minutes ago, I decided to give Lila her giant new Kong loaded up good with peanut butter. It's the best decision I've made all day long. Better than the library card.

and

Decision #4: I thought I'd give living healthy a shot. Not only did I decide to go on brisk two-mile run with Lila with plenty of the appropriate pre-run exercises, but I've also decided to incorporate more leafy greens and antioxidant-rich...HA HA HA HA HA! HA HA - pre-run exercises...heh heh heh - leafy greens...ha ha ha!

Ha ha.

(snort)

No comments: