Pages

Tuesday, January 15

paralyzed

I now have a full hour for lunch, and sometimes around 11:45 am, I think ambitiously to myself, why, now I have a full hour for lunch during which I will do one of the following in order to increase my value as a human being:

a. learn Spanish
b. read up-to-the-minute articles about archaeology
c. fit in some much-needed exercise

But, so far none of these accomplishments have inserted themselves into my personal time management strategy. So far I have spent my hour-long lunches - which were forced upon me beginning last Wednesday - doing one or several of the following:

1. staring at the calendar trying to make it be Friday
2. staring at a picture of an owl
3. thinking about what to have for dinner
4. thinking of things to Google
5. Googling things
6. paying bills
and
7. occasionally blogging about it.

No comments: