The time has come for action! Or at the very least a sentence or two indicating that I'm still alive and remember how to make a keyboard work. sldifjoelkdflkdjgi!. (Ha ha! I'm kidding! I totally remember hwo to make a keybaorda woirk1!)
In other news, it's fall, and that means that one of these days, temperatures in Tucson will drop below 97 degrees. It also means it's time for me to make a giant list of things I want to accomplish before 2012.
1. Must. Begin. Thanksgiving. Menu. Research. (That's me being a holiday robot. I'm also beeping and whirring a lot, but you can't hear me on the internet.)
2. I need to go through my photos and Photoshop that which requires Photoshopping before the holidays roll in and the picture-taking gets really crazy and I freak out and toss my camera in the garbage. I haven't Photoshopped anything since June. You haven't seen any of my pictures from California! You haven't seen the picture of the giant-ass bull (think Ferdinand but way, way more frightening and without the flowers) that kept lumbering through camp at Burro Creek!
3. Homework. I'm taking a writing class, and it involves a LOT of writing. How could I have known?
4. Must. Put. Up. Purple. And. Orange. Lights. For. Halloween. Also carve pumpkins. I already got two adorable fairytale pumpkins from Trader Joe's. No one has smashed either one of them yet. (Beeep. Whiiirrrr.)
5. Must stop being sick. (I'm a little sick.) (Is it feed a fever, starve a cold? Where does wine come in?)
6. Must. Write. Thank. You. Notes. For. Birth. Day. Gifts. (Yes! I'm 36! I've tipped the seesaw of age over towards 40. It's not terrible so far, but it's only been a week. I'll keep you informed if anything goes unexpectedly and horribly wrong.)
7. Make chili. (It's fall. It's 97 degrees, but that doesn't mean it's not fall, damnit.)
8. Put in cold-weather crops. Lettuce. Spinach. Kale. Garlic. I've been waiting for actual cold weather to do this, but if that doesn't happen, I'm just going to draw my line at November. Meanwhile, the tomatoes and the bell peppers are setting again. Take that, midwesterners!
9. Christmas. Yes, people, it's time to start thinking about it. I know. I'm sorry.
10. Must. Start. Posting. Regularly. On. Blogs. Again. I've missed my blogs.